Hi, I’m Vanessa
I am the Clinical Supervisor & Licensed Professional Counselor at Replenish Her.
I help women, teen girls, and individuals that struggle with feeling like they don’t fit in, learn to embrace themselves fully and grow authentic and meaningful relationships with others.
Now Accepting new clients
Vanessa Davis, LPC-MHSP, MT-BC
Ready to get Started?
Many of my clients come to therapy because they feel isolated and alone inside of their emotions and experiences.
Much of the time, they place a lot of self-blame onto themselves for not feeling happier or being liked by others.
What I have found to be true is that many of my clients have had repeated experiences where they’ve been told how they “should” feel or how they “need to be.”
I strive to create an environment where my clients can learn to trust their own inner voice, love who they are uniquely made to be, and develop the confidence to fully let others see who they truly are.
I am an LGBTQIA+ affirming therapist. I strive to create an environment where my clients know they matter, feel heard and listened to, and leave counseling with a new found hope for what their future can look like.
I do my best work with individuals who…
- Struggle with intense anxiety and panic attacks.
- Feel they don’t “fit the norm” and struggle with low self-esteem.
- Are questioning their sexual identity or gender identity.
- Feel strained inside their relationships with friends, family, and romantic partners.
- Have experienced religious trauma and need a safe space to process this experience.
Ready to get Started?
I have over fifteen years of experience working in the Mental Health Industry.
My career began as a Music Therapist providing group therapy in an Inpatient Psychiatric Hospital on the Adolescent and Adult Units.
After receiving my Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling, I went on to provide Counseling Services in FL as a Home-based therapist for children and families as well as a a School-based therapist for middle-schoolers. I then returned to TN and worked with a variety of individuals through private practice.
Continuing with Music Therapy, I received the HealthRHYTHMS Group Empowerment Drumming Certification and enjoy facilitating therapeutic drumming groups for teens and adults.
hiking with my pup
doing something crafty
playing flute and guitar
nerding out on board games and tv shows
killing it on bass playing Beatles Rock Band with my nieces.
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.