Hi, I’m Vanessa
I am a Clinical Supervisor & Licensed Professional Counselor at Replenish Her.
I help women, teen girls, and individuals that struggle with feeling like they don’t fit in grow and learn to embrace themselves fully and create authentic and meaningful relationships with others.
Now Accepting new clients
Vanessa Davis, LPC-MHSP, ACS, MT-BC
Many of my clients come to therapy because they feel isolated, lost, and lonely.
Much of the time, they blame themselves for not feeling happier or being liked by others. In my experience, many of my clients have also had repeated experiences where they’ve been told how they “should” feel or how they “need to be.”
My goal is to create a warm and accepting place where my clients can learn to trust their own inner voice, love who they are uniquely made to be, and develop the confidence to fully let others see who they truly are. I want my clients to know they matter, are understood, and leave each session with hope for what their future can look like.
I have over 15 years of experience working in mental health.
My career first started as a Music Therapist in inpatient psychiatric hospital units for teens and adults before I received my Master’s Degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling. Prior to joining Replenish Her, I’ve worked as a home-based therapist for children and families, as well as a school-based therapist for middle schoolers and in private practice. I received the HealthRHYTHMS Group Empowerment Drumming Certification and love leading therapeutic drumming groups in the community.
I have a special interest in experiential modalities like Emotionally-Focused Individual Therapy (EFIT) and Internal Family Systems (IFS). I also love to be creative in sessions. I’ve trained to be a Therapeutic Game Master and have led our Therapeutic Role-Playing Game (RPG) Teen Groups for over a year – more information on that is below!
MY AREAS OF Specialty
Therapeutic Role Playing Games
LGBTQIA+ (Page coming soon)
I especially love working with those who…
- Feel like they are “too much” and worry about taking up too much space
- Feel misunderstood and have a hard time finding their own self-worth.
- Are questioning their sexual identity or gender identity.
- Feel strained inside their relationships with friends, family, and romantic partners.
- Have experienced religious trauma and need a safe space to process this experience.
Ready to get Started?
hiking with my pup
doing something crafty
playing flute and guitar
nerding out on board games and tv shows
killing it on bass playing Beatles Rock Band with my nieces.
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.