Hi, I’m Sarah
I am a Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy at Replenish Her.
I provide a safe space for individuals and couples to share their experiences and process their emotions so that they can move toward feeling more connected and empowered.
Now Accepting new clients
Sarah Gray, MFT
Ready to get Started?
My goal as a therapist is to create a relationship with each client where they can feel deeply seen, understood, and accepted.
Through our work together, my clients can explore their emotions and experiences, while also being met with empathy, curiosity, and an open mind.
I strive to provide a safe and welcoming space for my clients that fosters exploration, healing, and growth.
I’ve worked with individuals from diverse cultural and religious backgrounds, and I am LGBTQIA+ affirming.
It’s such a privilege to hold space for meaningful change and healing with my clients. I would love to support you on your journey.
I do my best work in helping individuals…
- Explore thoughts and increase their ability to be less self-critical and more self-loving.
- Establish and maintain healthy boundaries.
- Deepen their ability to connect with themselves and others.
- Better understand their needs and how to give these a voice to others.
- Develop tools to better handle difficult emotions and experiences.
Ready to get Started?
Prior to becoming a therapist, I spent several years in corporate settings in customer-facing roles. I climbed the ladder and, on paper, I was progressing in the ways our culture tells us success is measured. Yet, I felt that something was missing and knew I wanted to connect with others on a deeper, more human level.
Taking a leap of faith, I went back to school and received my Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy from Trevecca Nazarene University in December of 2021.
Now, using evidence-based approaches, such as EMDR and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy, I help others explore and heal past traumas while reconnecting to themselves through compassion and grace.
Additionally, I use influences from more relational models such as Internal Family Systems to help my clients listen to their own values and needs, despite the pressures of the outside world.
I am a pre-licensed clinician and under the direct oversight of Christine Finnegan, the Clinical Director at Replenish Her, as well as my Licensing Supervisor, Cadey Phipps LMFT (License #1348). This means that my clinical work is reviewed with both Cadey and Christine to ensure the best quality care is rendered to my clients.
cooking or hiking with
my husband and our rambunctious little one
loving on my pets
laughing with friends
trying new foods
finding peace in nature
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.