Hi, I’m Sarah
I am a Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy at Replenish Her.
I provide a safe space for individuals to feel more connected to themselves and their values to help them discover skills that will allow them to navigate their feelings and relationships with more harmony.
Now Accepting new clients
Sarah Gray, MMFT
Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy
under the supervision of Cadey Phipps LMFT #1348
Ready to get Started?
I want my clients to know that my room is a safe space where they can show up exactly as they are.
Through our work together, my clients can explore their emotions and experiences, while also being met with empathy, curiosity, and an open mind.
I strive to provide a safe and welcoming space for my clients that fosters exploration, healing, and growth.
I love to help clients deepen their self-compassion and confidence while feeling empowered to explore and name their needs and boundaries. My greatest hope for clients is that our work together will help create an emotional toolbox of skills that will allow them to navigate their feelings and relationships with more harmony.
My areas of Specialty
I love working with…
- Those looking to experience or those experiencing motherhood
- People experiencing life transitions
- Women struggling with anxiety and self-esteem
- People who have experienced trauma and are struggling to move forward
- Anyone adjusting to pregnancy, prenatal, and postpartum life stages
My undergraduate degree is a Bachelor of Arts in Gender Studies with a minor in Psychology. Prior to becoming a therapist, I spent several years in corporate settings and in start-ups. I was successful in all of the ways our society tells us success is measured by, but I felt like something was missing and knew I wanted to connect with others on a deeper level.
Taking a leap of faith, I went back to school and received my Master’s in Marriage and Family Therapy from Trevecca Nazarene University in December of 2021.
I love to use a variety of modalities with my clients including Attachment theory, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Internal Family System (IFS), EMDR, Somatic/Experiential techniques, and Narrative Therapy. I’ve also co-led a women’s processing group.
I am a pre-licensed clinician and under the direct oversight of Christine Finnegan, the Clinical Director at Replenish Her, as well as my Licensing Supervisor, Cadey Phipps LMFT (License #1348). This means that my clinical work is reviewed with both Cadey and Christine to ensure the best quality care is rendered to my clients.
Exploring and playing with my kids and partner
Observing and interacting with animals
Being in nature
Reading – especially historical fiction
listening to Podcasts in the car
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.