Hi, I’m Ryan
I am the Practice Manager & Pre-Licensed Counselor at Replenish Her.
I help couples, parents and individuals heal from harmful relationship patterns so that they can create a clear path forward toward healthier and more meaningful relationships.
Now Accepting new clients
Ryan Finnegan, M.A
Ready to get Started?
My goal is to meet you where you are. To provide a space where stability, healing, and growth can happen.
I want to help couples heal and strengthen their relationships.
To get out of the stuck place that leaves you both feeling unheard, misunderstood, and alone.
I do my best work with couples and individuals who:
- Are stuck in a rut and struggling to connect with one another.
- Trying to balance careers, kids, and intimacy.
- Put themselves last, leaving little room for their own care.
- Are driven people who pour themselves into others.
- Find themselves struggling with transitioning from a profession that is part of their identity.
- Want help accessing and understanding emotion.
Ready to get Started?
I am a graduate of Trevecca Nazarene University’s Clinical Mental Health program.
I am also a Retired Metro Nashville Police Sergeant and worked in Law Enforcement for 12 years. I have worked a variety of assignments and each have given me unique and invaluable perspective into the human condition. I am amazed at the power of connection, vulnerability and resiliency in people.
This has helped lead me to cultivate my passion for helping others into the mental health profession.
I have completed both externship and core skills training in EFT (Emotion Focused Therapy). I love to use this modality as well as a blend of other therapeutic approaches to help my clients meet their goals and deepen their relationships with others.
I am also a husband and father to two young daughters. I love being a parent and am constantly in awe of these girls. Marriage and parenting are two of the most challenging and rewarding relationships in most of our lives. I am honored in helping my clients navigate those waters.
I am a pre-licensed clinician and under the direct oversight of Christine Finnegan, the Clinical Director at Replenish Her, as well as my Licensing Supervisor, Rachael Tanner-Smith LPC-MHSP. This means that my clinical work is reviewed with both Rachael and Christine to ensure the best quality care is rendered to my clients.
home with my family
spending as much time outside as possible
Enjoying coffee & riding bikes
getting my wife to roll her eyes at my puns
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.