Cool Springs Group Therapy for High School Seniors
Moving into that last year of high school is a very exciting time for teens but can also be a very overwhelming one. Often in individual counseling sessions we hear our rising seniors reflect very similar concerns and feelings about this stage of life.
These concerns generally center around feeling uncertain and anxious about their future, or confused around who they are versus what they feel others expect them to be.
Often times our teens reflect feeling stuck and isolated inside these unique experiences.
At Replenish Her, we feel it is important to create a space for our rising seniors to connect with peers that are experiencing similar excitements and fears.
We feel it is important to have an intentional space to equip these teens with tools, skills, and support. Our end goal is that we want our rising seniors to no longer feel stuck inside their big emotions and decisions, but instead feel confident and empowered to thrive inside their senior year of high school.
This 10-week group is for individuals who feel….
- Scared about entering their final chapter of high school.
- Paralyzed by the multitude of choices they need to make before graduation.
- Pressured by the desire to appease both themselves as well as their parents, teachers, and friends.
- Fearful about not succeeding in their goals and ambitions.
- Overwhelmed about approaching exams and college application deadlines.
After completion of this group, your teen will walk away with...
- Clarity in what will personally define a successful senior year.
- Reduced feelings of isolation.
- Ability to apply coping skills and tools to help better regulate distressing thoughts and feelings.
- Increased confidence and belief in self moving forward.
Each group session will be a blend of open process and group discussion, as well as psychoeducation around making value-driven choices, setting healthy boundaries, creating vision boards, and an array of art-based activities designed to foster self-compassion
Ultimately this group represents an opportunity to share internal struggles with others and develop self-compassionate strategies to navigate these feelings.
How to Enroll in Group:
Step 1: Click the button that says "Click here to Apply."
Step 2: Receive a phone call from our Intake Coordinator to see if there are open spaces in the group and if your teen meets the criteria for enrollment.
Step 3: Get scheduled for a Group Intake Assessment with our Group Therapist.
Step 4: Start group!
Group Therapy Details:
Time: Wednesdays from 6:00 – 7:30 pm
Number of Members: 5-7
Therapist: Maddy Miller
Price: $60 per group session