Friday June 17th , 9am – 2pm
Replenish Her Counseling Office, Brentwood TN
This workshop is for Nurses, Therapists, Counselors, and Healthcare Providers inside our community.
The last few years have been incredibly hard, and we hope to provide you with a day where we can take care of you and your needs. You give so much of your time and energy to everyone else, let us now give that time and energy back to you.
At this workshop, you will be engaging in self-care and self-compassionate therapeutic interventions, that include active art-making, gentle yoga, active music-making, and guided meditations.
We will have a massage therapist on-site to give each participant a 20-minute chair massage in one of our private offices. We will also have a catered lunch on site.
With just 15 total attendees, this Workshop will be the perfect space for you to connect with other professionals in your industry in a meaningful way, while also being pampered and cared for by the team at Replenish Her.
What to Expect:
- A morning filled with coffee, tea, pastries, and a light yoga. We will start the day getting you centered into your body and connected to your self-compassionate inner voice.
- Dedicated time spent with our Art Therapist to learn and experience ways to find peace and restoration through active art making.
- A catered lunch at the Replenish Her office.
- Individual time for you to be pampered with a 20 minute back massage by credentialed Massage Therapists.
- Active music and drumming with our Music Therapist, where she will help you access your breath and calming your mind through the use of music.
- A closing guided meditation and visualization.
Meet Your Facilitators
Registration Closes June 10th.
Not able to attend on June 17th? Our next Replenish Workshop Series will take place on Friday, September 9th.
Notify Me for September 9th Registration