Hi, I’m Kelsey
I am a Masters Level Social Worker at Replenish Her.
I help children and teens who have experienced trauma develop the courage and skills they need to better navigate life.
Now Accepting new clients
Kelsey Cardin, MSW
Ready to get Started?
My goal when working with you, is for you to leave therapy feeling empowered and enthusiastic about the road ahead.
I want you to feel that you have the skills and courage you need to address situations, and no longer feel too overwhelmed to cope.
I have a special interest and passion in working with children and adolescents who have gone through traumatic life experiences. It is my life’s calling and ambition to help youth navigate through these challenges, so that they no longer feel defined by a circumstance.
I do my best work with children and teens who…
- Children who are grieving the loss of a loved one.
- Children and teens who feel anxious and overwhelmed with life.
- Individuals who have gone through abusive environments and desire to break free from their feelings of fear and distrust.
- Children and teens who are facing difficult life transitions and desire to develop tools and skills to navigate these seasons with confidence.
Prior to becoming a therapist, I obtained my Bachelor’s degree in Psychology from Mississippi State University. Since I have always had a passion for working with children and teens, this led me to work in the educational system as a behavior specialist post grad. This is where I was truly exposed in seeing the need for mental health for children and adolescence. While I loved working within the educational setting, I found a desire to have more time with my clients, to really connect with them, and address their mental health needs.
Based on these experiences, I went on to obtain my Master’s degree in Social Work, with a focus in Evidence Based Interpersonal Practice from the University of Tennessee. While receiving my degree, I continued to work in the educational setting providing psychoeducation, brief counseling, and anger management groups to students. In addition, I completed my internship at a Child Advocacy Center where I focused on providing Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for those who have experienced various types of trauma, such as; physical abuse, sexual abuse, neglect, grief, and much more.
When working with clients I like to pull from a variety of approaches, including: Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (TF-CBT), Motivational Interviewing, Dialectical Behavioral Therapy (DBT) Informed Techniques, and Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
I am a pre-licensed clinician and under the direct oversight of Christine Finnegan, the Clinical Director at Replenish Her, as well as my Licensing Supervisor, Angela Obear, LCSW, who is a Contract Supervisor for Replenish Her. This means that my clinical work is reviewed with both Angela and Christine to ensure the best quality care in rendered to my clients.
Ready to get Started?
trying new restaurants
visiting with friends
enjoying all things Disney
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.