Hi, I’m Hannah
I am a Pre-Licensed Professional Counselor at Replenish Her.
I help children, teens, and adults heal from their past experiences and trauma. My hope is that every client leaves me feeling confident in who they are.
Now Accepting new clients
Hannah Grisham, M. Ed.
Pre-Licensed Professional Counselor
under supervision of kim street lpc-mhsp #2134
Your thoughts and voice matter.
So many of my clients come to me feeling lost, powerless, or overwhelmed. I strive to create a calm and non-judgmental place full of patience and understanding for my clients to be their most authentic selves.
I have always had a strong desire to work with people of all ages who don’t feel as if their emotions are understood or valid. I specifically enjoy working with people who have experienced varying levels of trauma throughout the lifespan.
My hope for all of my clients is that they leave my office feeling understood and empowered. I want them to feel confident in who they are and trust that they deserve to be known and loved exactly as they are.
I have a degree in Elementary Education and Clinical Mental Health Counseling. I have worked in a variety of areas within the mental health world. I have had experience working at a Play Therapy center, a Residential Drug Rehab Center, and a non-profit Adoption Organization prior to my work at Replenish Her Counseling. I have previously done In-Home therapy services for families and have lead Attachment and Trauma trainings for Pre-Adoptive parents/guardians for DCS.
I like to use a wide range of modalities in session, but a few I find myself using most often are: Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT), EMDR, and Brainspotting. I also incorporate Trauma-Focused, Somatic-based, Attachment-based, and Person-Centered therapies into my work. I am currently trained in EMDR, Brainspotting, the Neurosequential Model of Therapy (NMT), and Sensory Motor Arousal Regulation Treatment (SMART).
MY AREAS OF Specialty
I love working with…
- Those who struggle with feeling like their emotions aren’t understood or valid.
- Those with past traumatic experiences.
- Children who struggle to make friends and kids who struggle to feel attached to family members due to trauma or attachment wounds.
- Children and teens who struggle to know how to appropriately express their emotions. These might be kids or teens who tend to “act out” at home or at school.
- Families who feel detached from one another.
- Young adults with anxiety or depression and desire to live the life they want.
Ready to get Started?
I am a pre-licensed clinician and under the direct oversight of Christine Finnegan, the Clinical Director at Replenish Her, as well as my Licensing Supervisor, Kim Street LPC-MHSP (license number 2134). This means that my clinical work is reviewed with both Kim and Christine to ensure the best quality care is rendered to my clients.
going to concerts
taking my dog, Milo, to the dog park
going hiking or doing a workout class
being with my friends and trying new restaurants
baking fun desserts
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.