Hi, I’m Hannah
I am a Pre-Licensed Professional Counselor at Replenish Her.
I help anxious and depressed children, teens and adults heal from past traumas so that they can deepen their level of closeness to loved ones.
Now Accepting new clients
Hannah Grisham, M. Ed
Ready to get Started?
My goal when working with you, is to help you achieve a sense of confidence inside yourself, that allows you to fully believe that even despite hard experiences, or big emotions, you are strong and capable of moving through these experiences and not feeling stuck inside them.
By the end of our services together, I desire for you to feel like you fully understand yourself.
I seek to empower you to not only trust your thoughts and feelings, but see them as a guiding post to live the life that you want.
I am passionate about making my counseling room feel like a non-judgmental space. Where you feel heard and encouraged. It’s important to me that you learn to give yourself permission to speak up because your thoughts and voice matter.
If these are things you desire for yourself, but struggle to imagine if that’s even possible, I want you to know that that’s ok. The first step is just putting the intention forward and beginning work with me.
I will help you find the next steps moving forward.
Ready to get Started?
I do my best work with children and teens who are…
- Children who are struggling to make friends or feel close to family members because of their histories of trauma.
- Teens who have been “acting out” at school or home because their emotions feel so big and they struggle to give voice to these feelings.
- Families who feel detached from one another and long to feel that love and connection to one another again.
- Young Adults who have a history of anxiety or depression and feel that this is getting in the way of living the life they want.
Prior to becoming a therapist, I received a degree in Elementary Education at Mississippi State University and spent some time teaching middle schoolers. While teaching is still very much a center of my heart, I desired to have a more personal and deeper impact on the individuals I encountered. This is what led me to pursue my Masters degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling at the University of Mississippi.
After receiving my degree, I worked at various clinical sites. Including a residential drug rehabilitation center where I ran processing groups and worked with patients individually. As well as working with college students on campus at the University of Mississippi.
Prior to working at Replenish Her, I spent a couple of years working with a non-profit adoption organization as an in-home Family Therapist. During my time working as a family therapist, I worked individually with children, teens, and parents. I led family, parent, and sibling sessions from an attachment-based approach. I also taught attachment and trauma informed trainings for foster parents and adoptive parents.
I am EMDR trained and work from an Attachment Based Approach.
The therapeutic modalities that interest me most are: Attachment based therapy, Sensory Motor Arousal Regulation Therapy, Breathwork therapy, Trauma Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy, EMDR, Experiential therapies, Person-Centered Therapy, Mindfulness, Play Therapy, Trust-Based Relational Intervention
I am a pre-licensed clinician and under the direct oversight of Christine Finnegan, the Clinical Director at Replenish Her, as well as my Licensing Supervisor, Kim Street LPC-MHSP (license number 2134). This means that my clinical work is reviewed with both Kim and Christine to ensure the best quality care is rendered to my clients.
going to concerts
taking my dog to the dog park
trying new restaurants and coffee shops
being with my friends
attending yoga/meditation classes
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.