Hi, I’m Dominique
I am a Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy therapist at Replenish Her.
I help teens and young women who feel alone, disconnected, and anxious navigate the seasons of life while moving into a place of self-acceptance.
Now Accepting new clients
Ready to get Started?
My goal is to give clients a space to be heard and explore their emotions.
In times of transition, girls and young women can feel misunderstood by those around them. I want to help clients uncover and recognize the strengths they already possess to bring into their friendships and relationships.
I support clients as they face challenges with a renewed sense of confidence and empowerment.
I do my best work in helping teens and young women to,
- Identify, process, and express their emotions.
- Build meaningful social connections
- Connect to who they truly are
Ready to get Started?
I am currently pursuing my Master of Arts degree in Mental Health Counseling: Marriage, Couple, and Family track from Belmont University. I will graduate in August 2022. I am being supervised by Christine Finnegan, LPC-MHSP, the owner of Replenish Her Counseling. I love to use Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy (CBT) techniques as well as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT) to help my client work through distressing thoughts and feelings and learn to no longer feel stuck inside of these thoughts and feelings.
I am a member of the American Association for Marriage and Family Therapy. I previously worked as a research assistant in the Motivation and Cognitive Science Lab at The Ohio State University which studied the motives and circumstances that lead people to change their minds.
I am a pre-licensed clinician and under the direct oversight of Christine Finnegan, the Clinical Director at Replenish Her. This means that my clinical work is reviewed with Christine to ensure the best quality care is rendered to my clients.
working in my garden
playing with my cats
spending time with friends by a campfire
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.