Women and Teenage Girl Counseling
Hello I’m Christine Finnegan. Welcome to Replenish Her and counseling in the Nashville TN area. I am a therapist here as well as the founder of Replenish Her. With both my professional experience and supportive, warm relational style, it is my goal to provide the best counseling and psychotherapy services in the Nashville-Davidson area.
You have arrived at this website for a reason. You might be in a state of confusion, or hurt or in pain. Please understand you’re not alone. Many people struggle with problems and issues and are hurting and in distress. Getting assistance from a counselor can really help you through this time.
Counseling Issues People Commonly Seek Help With:
Depression is an actual medical condition. It occurs when intense sadness – including feeling helpless, worthless and hopeless, lasting for two weeks or more prevents you from living your life. It is a common but serious mood disorder, rest assured you are not alone.
- According to The National Institute of Mental Health (NIMH), an expert on the subject of mental health issues, they report that women, during their lifetime, are likely to experience depression 70 percent more often than men.
- Statistics show that Women aged 25 to 44 develop depression most frequently.
- Roughly 1 out of 8 women in the United States experience clinical depression during their lifetime.
Are you struggling with Depression?
- Do you find it hard to just get out of bed in the morning?
- Does your life seem empty?
- Is it hard to recall that last time you were happy?
- Are you struggling with self-confidence or feeling bad about yourself,
- Has your sadness turned into something darker?
- Is your depressed mood affecting your family life, work or school?
Sadness is a normal part of life. We all feel down or blue sometimes, life can be hard. However if everything in your life feels meaningless, and the sadness persists, you may be experiencing a depression.
People in the midst of a depression feel like they just don’t care. Life seems meaningless. Depressed people often feel downhearted and very pessimistic. They may feel like they are in a pit and something has to change, but the depression is undermining their power to climb out of the pit. Often people just don’t know how to get out of the pit.
Counseling Help in the Nashville Area is Available
Sadly frequently people suffer for years with problems without getting any help. However support and change exists so you really can have a better life. Don’t struggle alone I am here to help you.
As a client-centered therapist, I help as your guide in exploring what has meaning and purpose for you so you can create the life and love you most truly want.
My wish for you to get the information, help, motivation, or care you are looking for. Let’s begin right now.
Replenish Her offers counseling for women and teenage girls in the greater Nashville area. My office is conveniently located in Brentwood TN. I also offer life transitions therapy.
When you are ready, please call so I can help you.