Hi, I’m Christina
I am a Clinical Mental Health Counseling Intern at Replenish Her.
I help depressed pre-teens and teens learn effective coping strategies to help them achieve confidence in themselves and their future.
Now Accepting new clients
Christina Cummings, Student at Trevecca Nazarene University
Ready to get Started?
Too often young people get swept up in the chaos of this world, and feel responsible for taking it all on their shoulders to bare.
I work with my clients to better understand what is of importance, and what is not for them to have to own on their own.
I am passionate about helping families better communicate with one another, and equipping my clients with the emotional awareness and tools they need to better express feelings and needs to others.
It’s important to me in that my clients conclude therapy feeling stronger, empowered, and confident in themselves and their futures.
I do am passionate about working with….
- Preteens who are unsure and unhappy with themselves and their lives.
- Teens who feel worthless and struggle to identify their own innate gifts and strengths.
- Young adults that feel depressed and burdened by their loved one’s pain; and feel as though they need to fix everybody else’s problems in order to be deserving of their love.
- Helping teens and young adults more effectively transition into adulthood.
Ready to get Started?
My professional career stated when I received my bachelors in psychology with minors in lifespan development and Spanish from Middle Tennessee State University.
I have spent the last couple of years working as a case manager at Mental Health Coop, providing support, resources, as well as crisis and safety planning intervention for teens and young adults all across middle Tennessee.
I have also had work experiences with a residential facility for teens that have been directly affected by sexual assault. My responsibilities at the time were to ensure the security of facility and well-being of patients, as well as assist in crisis management, as necessary. Most recently I have been working with Youth Villages as a Family Counselor, traveling to various family homes to provide support and resources to families in crisis.
I am being supervised by Vanessa Davis, LPC-MHSP, Clinical Supervisor at Replenish Her Counseling; as well as my Trevecca School Supervisor. This means that my clinical work is reviewed with both Vanessa and my Trevecca Professor, to ensure the best quality care is rendered to my clients.
spending time with people who uplift me
making time for my own self-care
getting my nails done
having a movie day (I love all Disney movies)
using cooking as a form of therapy.
- Individual Counseling $80
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.