Hi, I’m Christina
I am a Pre-Licensed Professional Counselor at Replenish Her.
I help pre-teens, teens, and couples learn effective coping strategies to help them increase confidence in themselves and their future.
Now Accepting new clients
Pre-Licensed Professional Counselor
under the supervision of Vanessa Davis LPC-MHSP #3526
I work with my clients to empower themselves, and help them feel confident in themselves and their futures.
I am passionate about equipping my clients with the emotional awareness and tools they need to better express feelings and needs to others. I work to uncover and better understand what is truly important to my clients and to unburden them of their challenges, hardships, and fears.
At the end of therapy, my greatest hope for my clients is to leave feeling more aligned with themselves.
I hope that in our time together, we have created a healthy, safe, compassionate, empathetic, and encouraging environment so they can leave my office feeling more confident in themselves, their identity and their abilities.
I am especially passionate about working with…
- Pre-teens who are unsure and unhappy with themselves and their lives.
- Teens who feel worthless and struggle to identify their own innate gifts and strengths.
- Anyone identifying as LGBTQIA+ who wants to explore their identity.
- Those that feel as though they need to fix everybody else’s problems in order to deserve love.
- Teens and young adults trying to effectively transition into adulthood.
- Couples and families who want to communicate better with each other.
Ready to get Started?
I have a Bachelors degree in Psychology and a Masters degree in Clinical Mental Health Counseling.
I’ve worked in a variety of mental health settings, including residential facilities, community mental health co-operatives, and college campuses. Some of my greatest life and work experience has come from working as a mental health case worker providing support and resources for teens, young adults, adults, and families across Middle Tennessee.
I love using techniques and interventions from Dialectical Behavior Therapy (DBT), Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavior Therapy (TFCBT), Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), Motivational Interviewing (MI) and Internal Family Systems (IFS) and parts work. I also love using art to deepen the expression for clients that connect to this creative approach.
I have been trained in grief work and Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) and have experience doing crisis and safety planning interventions with clients and leading groups at Replenish Her – more information on that is below!
I am being supervised by Vanessa Davis, LPC-MHSP, Clinical Supervisor at Replenish Her Counseling; This means that my clinical work is reviewed with Vanessa to ensure the best quality care is rendered to my clients.
MY AREAS OF Specialty
spending time with people who uplift me
going for hikes – being in nature is the best form of self-care for me
getting my nails done
doing crossfit – it’s intense but so rewarding
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.