Brentwood Art Therapy Group for Tween Girls
Your daughter is creative. She loves art, drawing, and music.
But she has lost interest in things and doesn’t want to hang out with anyone anymore. She doesn’t appear motivated and she talks very negatively about herself.
You have tried talking to her, getting her engaged in extra curriculars, and maybe even traditional talk therapy. But yet she still seems depressed and insecure.
Art Therapy Group is the perfect solution for helping provide a fun, engaging and creative space that also specifically addresses young girls issues with self criticism, low self-esteem, and difficulties connecting to others.
Art Therapy Group is specifically designed to help girls that struggle with….
- Feeling lonely, different, and misunderstood by others.
- Navigating and coping with school, homework, and peer relationships.
- Difficulty understanding and regulating their big emotional waves.
- Having critical self-talk around not feeling smart enough, pretty enough, skinny enough, or good enough.
This group is an incredibly effective way to help provide a space for your daughter to…
- Feel connected to other girls that have similar interests and struggles.
- Better navigate and manage the pressures of school and friends.
- Become more emotionally aware and better able to regulate her emotions so that she is no longer breaking down, missing class, and avoiding people.
- Develop a better love and understanding of herself so that she can embrace her individuality and be more self-compassionate.
Group will help your daughter go from being alone and disengaged to feeling confident and thriving in both her school and peer relationships, in as little 4 weeks.
Complete the interest form below to learn more.