Hi, I’m Anslie
I am a Masters of Marriage and Family Therapy at Replenish Her.
I help teens and young women that are struggling to understand who they are as an individual, make space for themselves so that they can exist fully and authentically.
Now Accepting new clients
Anslie Ruckman, MFT
Ready to get Started?
My goal is to allow clients to explore who they really are.
Many individuals struggle to find their identity outside their family, friends, and relationships. Sometimes this is realized when a relationship or friendship ends, and we realize we do not know who we are anymore.
I want to help you explore who you are and what you are passionate about, so that you can be your true self with everyone around you. When we are able to be authentic, our relationship with friends, family, and ourselves can flourish more than we ever thought possible.
I get most excited working with individuals to…
- Explore their identity.
- Become and express the most authentic version of themselves.
- Develop boundaries based on what is truly best for them.
- Become self-assured in who they are and who they can become.
- Discover peace with their identity as an individual in the LGBTQ+ community.
- Move past their ADHD symptoms (and stigmas) to discover their strengths and abilities.
Ready to get Started?
I received my Master’s Degree in Marriage and Family Therapy at Trevecca Nazarene University in December 2021. I am passionate about walking with individuals in their journey and empowering them to become their full authentic selves.
I use an eclectic approach, pulling from several modalities depending on what is best for the client, but I focus mainly on the connection and trust between the client and therapist. I love to incorporate Internal Family Systems (IFS) approaches, as well as Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT).
I am trained in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT) as well as Emotionally Focused Family Therapy (EFFT).
I am a pre-licensed clinician and under the direct oversight of Christine Finnegan, the Clinical Director at Replenish Her, as well as my Licensing Supervisor, Cadey Phipps LMFT (License #1348). This means that my clinical work is reviewed with both Cadey and Christine to ensure the best quality care is rendered to my clients.
spending time with my friends, family,
nurturing my garden
improving my cooking
- Individual Counseling $160
- Out-of-Network Benefits can be applied based on your insurance plan. It is your responsibility to verify your reimbursement rate with your insurance company. Please note that a formal Mental Health Diagnosis is required for filing for insurance reimbursement.
- Payment can be made with a Health Savings Account, Credit Card, Cash, or Check.