Replenish Her Counseling’s Web Accessibility Statement
At replenishher.com, we’re committed to accessibility. It is our policy to ensure that everyone, including persons with disabilities, has full and equal access to our digital offerings.
We welcome your feedback on your experience with replenishher.com. Email us at email@example.com with any questions or comments you have.
Replenishher.com strives to conform to the following accessibility standards: Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) 2.1 AA, PDF/Universal Accessibility (PDF/UA).
- Compatibility Replenishher.com is compatible with most major Internet browsers including Chrome, FireFox, and Safari. Replenishher.comcom may not perform optimally on Internet Explorer and older browser versions.
- Distribution Replenishher.com distributes this policy to all personnel who work with web content including writers, editors, designers, and developers.
- Consultant Replenishher.com has retained an independent consultant to conduct annual audits and testing on Replenishher.com
- Testing Replenishher.com engages in regular automated testing and annual manual audits and user testing to assess and improve accessibility.
- Compliance Through genuine effort and commitment including testing, audits, consulting, and remediation, we believe replenishher.com adheres to best practices for compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- Resources. For more information on web accessibility and legal requirements, here are helpful resources: